The Day I Embraced Motherhood ❤

 Every girl , after she gets married dreams of becoming  a mother .
Dreams of embracing the little fingers,
Dreams of most beautiful Creation and The Gift of God . 
True , Embracing Motherhood is one such beautiful blessing that was gifted to us(women) by Our Almighty . 
Thankfully, God gave us the strength of bearing the child and also gave the courage to embrace and experience the journey of becoming a mother ,
The experience of letting grow a little seed inside the women's womb to grow into a beautiful human "baby" . 
Not just humans,  every feminine being on earth has the gift of growing the family ,bring in the happiness, prosperity and blessing into the family , adding onto generations ❤
In the year 2019 , God was quite kind and generous towards me , (and he still his ) for which I thank him every single day 👏 .  Ever since I was married , I always prayed to God to gift me a beautiful child , with whom I could be the real me , And Proudly call me "Ma"👩‍👧‍👧.
I was married in December 2018 , and by God's Grace, I concieved in March 2019 . Although the 9 months journey was struggling , sleepless nights , frequent trips to pee , constant feeling of pukishness and puking out after every meal or probably after certain hour ; Honestly speaking , Morning Sickness was very much high on me , it was a regular struggle for me while I cooked with my mother-in-law ; I used to get really annoyed and irritated beacuse of it , and I was in guilt too as I couldn't help mummy in to kitchen ! But , Thank God , My mum in law was very much supportive of me and understood me well ! Although I am not a fruit person,  but then I had them , not for myself but for the sake of my child . 
As the days passed with my womb growing every single day , the growth and development of the baby had to be kept in track monthly , which was absolutely perfect without any complications; which is why I would be forever thankful to Almighty for helping me out throughout my pregnancy ; keeping me and my baby safe ! 
Every Mother wants her child to remain healthy enough ; and mine was too ... considering she was underweight too :( .
The growth of baby inside my womb kept me thinking about it all the time  ,like it's appearance , amount of cuteness, chubbiness etc etc ... it's actually a different level , the excitement, happiness and the pride of becoming a mum is absolutely a seventh heaven feeling , that can never be put into words ! 
Guys  , I am sorry I am going too long ..but i must tell you the day my baby was in my hands ,I was on a different zone , that feeling , emotions were on absolute different zone , I could never ever believe myself that I'm a mum now !  
The journey was amazing,  Becoming a Mother is amazing and the journey , been very honest no women on earth can describe in words ... because somethings , or some feelings can never be framed into words , if you are able to do so , then probably you are expressive or something that sort of ! 
Even i wish to keep writing on it endlessly without any full stop or commas ; but unfortunately i am out of words ! 

But yes, The best of everything is I was blessed with "A Baby Girl " , my beautiful daughter,  whom we lovingly call Cookie. 

Nothing can beat this journey , absolutely nothing on this earth ! It's impossible.  Although , for me , this journey was emotionally quite exhausting and tiring,  still I thank God for letting me through everything,  which was worth it 😊 

Guys,I hope you would've enjoyed reading. Hope to catch you in the next blog. 
Do hop in with your comments , views and opinions... it would be much appreciated!😊

Thank you , 
Stuti Sarah 🙈


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Of Prayer